What would you have done?

I started a save with Batch City in the lower conference of England. First season above my expectation I finnished 5th and lost in semi-final. Second season I strengthened the squad and finnished second. This time losing in the final. Third season, strengthened the squad even more. I was sure I would rip the league and it certainly looked that way when we started off but a bad injury hit my best striker and sidelined him until the end of the season and prevented me from winning the league. So I had to hope for a promotion via the playoffs again. I cruised past the semi-finals. In the final I absolutely dominated the entire match. Creating lots of chances and enliminating the opposition to skyrocket longshots. I only scored the first goal in the second-half. It looked like I was well on my way to promotion but than a dumbass mistake on defense tied the game a peace. I continued to dominate after that and well into overtime as well. But somehow they scored a stupid goal against the run of play and went up. I still kept dominating and the last half of overtime I had at least 3 clear shots on goal but none went in. I lost 2-1 in the final. Just in case you werent following.

I am now into the 4th season in the lowest conference and am growing quite hopeless. I know that if I keep playing another season and another season eventually I will get promotion. My goal was to try and get to the Premier Leauge. Not limiting myself to the number of season it will take. But I certainly wasn't imagining I would still be in this conference in the fourth seasons. What would you have done if you goal was the same as mine? Keep playing like a man or start over with another team? The lower league players, how long does it ususally take you to get promotion from the conference? Has it ever taken you as long as its taking me?

I started a save with Batch City in the lower conference of England. First season above my expectation I finnished 5th and lost in semi-final. Second season I strengthened the squad and finnished second. This time losing in the final. Third season, strengthened the squad even more. I was sure I would rip the league and it certainly looked that way when we started off but a bad injury hit my best striker and sidelined him until the end of the season and prevented me from winning the league. So I had to hope for a promotion via the playoffs again. I cruised past the semi-finals. In the final I absolutely dominated the entire match. Creating lots of chances and enliminating the opposition to skyrocket longshots. I only scored the first goal in the second-half. It looked like I was well on my way to promotion but than a dumbass mistake on defense tied the game a peace. I continued to dominate after that and well into overtime as well. But somehow they scored a stupid goal against the run of play and went up. I still kept dominating and the last half of overtime I had at least 3 clear shots on goal but none went in. I lost 2-1 in the final. Just in case you werent following.

I am now into the 4th season in the lowest conference and am growing quite hopeless. I know that if I keep playing another season and another season eventually I will get promotion. My goal was to try and get to the Premier Leauge. Not limiting myself to the number of season it will take. But I certainly wasn't imagining I would still be in this conference in the fourth seasons. What would you have done if you goal was the same as mine? Keep playing like a man or start over with another team? The lower league players, how long does it ususally take you to get promotion from the conference? Has it ever taken you as long as its taking me?

apply for a higher job

Archived