I am playing in the conference but I dont get this can anyone help me

I am playing with Forest Green and bought a 10 players in on a free transfer. I notice some players have big club releasue clauses i ntheir contracts (I thought I tok that out when I offered the contract) it does not state the minimum fee to activate this clause.

If I reject the bid from a big club (how does it decide if the club is bigger) how is the transfer fee decided?

I am playing with Forest Green and bought a 10 players in on a free transfer. I notice some players have big club releasue clauses i ntheir contracts (I thought I tok that out when I offered the contract) it does not state the minimum fee to activate this clause.

If I reject the bid from a big club (how does it decide if the club is bigger) how is the transfer fee decided?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfc:

Hmm i think when a big club comes in it will say something about it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In the past there would be a minimum release fee but in tis PSP version there isn't one so I dont know if you just get the value that is in the players profile.

Can you up a players value yourself?

• SI Staff

A big club is one which is in a higher division or has a much better reputation and support than your team.

(its basically identical to how these used to be back in the day of CM97-98, I quite like them in a way because it leaves a 'grey' area and makes you tense when you recieve bids for players with them)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

A big club is one which is in a higher division or has a much better reputation and support than your team.

(its basically identical to how these used to be back in the day of CM97-98, I quite like them in a way because it leaves a 'grey' area and makes you tense when you recieve bids for players with them) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In your Brighton game you are in the Premiership so if a player has a big club release clause will he join another premiership club because brighton have a low reputation or does the reputation grow the better that club does in the game?

For example you say you are in Europe would the player leave your club for the likes of Sunderland?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

(its basically identical to how these used to be back in the day of CM97-98, I quite like them in a way because it leaves a 'grey' area and makes you tense when you recieve bids for players with them) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Completely agree with that. Actually, I love the way this version of the game goes back to certain features of previous FM's, like the text for the match engine. This game is just superb. So addictive.

Archived