Lucky number 13

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by IWWROCKS:

Ive just had my unbeaten run ended icon_frown.gif ..was playing as Liverpool in 2013 and i had a 90 game unbeaten streak (including at the time a 20 wins streak) ended by Fulham of all teams. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Too bad. A food run though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by james170288:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bcm:

Ooops, here is the rest.

liverpoolprematchprevievf3.th.png

liverpoolvevertonsplitvlc9.th.png </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

bcm, how did you get all the team and league logos for the premiership? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is a thread in the skining forum, with a link to a superpack. I think it is called button logos. It is on the first page.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aario:

nothing to add - just could not leave this thread with 13 replies icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol. I am gonna keep posting until it counts 1313. icon_biggrin.gif

Archived