Squad Harmony?!?!?!?!

Bassically im in my 3rd season with Newcastle United and ive been doing quite well so far....I finished 5th in my first season, 4th in my second (reached CL quarter final) and at the end of the 3rd season im on course to finish 3rd. But the boards confidence keeps saying that the squads harmony is very poor! Is there a reason for this? And how do i raise the squad harmony?

Thanks for help in advance!

They where unhappy initially because we had a bad start to the season but now im doing fine. I even got the Uefa Cup quarter final, ended up finishing 4th in the league but it still says that their harmony is poor and im quiet sure that its affecting the overal performance of the team.... :(

There was a problem between Keirrison and Martins but then i sold Martins on. And everybody gets on fine, its contradictive because in the assistant managers report it says that the team has good level of understanding and morale among players is very good..

Everything else is fine....I dont really mind as long as it doesnt affect teams performance, which i think it is because there was a decline mid season when Martins decided to start a fight with Keirrison.

I think the sqaud harmony is a broken feature. I recently had a game were I won the title with a really poor squad harmony sometimes hitting 0%. I find this unrealistic. Why would a winning team have such poor harmony and it never affects their performance.... so I just ignore the problem.

I have the same issue. In my 3rd season with Juventus now, won CL, Serie A and got to the final of the Italian cup. This season I took the european super cup and the italian cup. Squad harmony was at 94% and everyone were having a jolly ol' time. Then I slam Aguero's 4.3 match rating early on in a league match and suddenly i'm down to 9% and unable to get it up. He's back up to 'enjoying playing for the club' and his teammates are all the same except three players I've left out of the squad, yet squad harmony isn't rising and several players are starting to get 'dismayed at the lack of harmony.'

Off-topic; The "bug" that makes defenders with 9 acceleration and 12 speed outrun my attacker with 20 acceleration and 20 speed, both at 90% fitness, is really starting to annoy the fun out of the game. When chasing the ball my attacker just decides 'hey i'll just crawl for this ball ye, that'll work!' I've seen it mentioned in another post but can't seem to find it :(

Back on topic again:

Don't know if it's a bug or if its meant to be like that, but at the start of last season (after I had won the CL, Serie A and even won the euro super cup) the manager description in my profile window said "Under-pressure manager, whilst the board were pleased with my job and job status was very secure.

I've had this problem too. I had a huge squad coz i bought loads of youngsters and then loaned them out. What i found was any player that was "Dismayed by lack of harmony at the club" or whatever i offered a new contract and once they accepted it went away and squad harmony improved. Just offer everyone new contracts!!

Squad harmony can be affected by a number of aspects that are within your control e.g. the amount of players bought and sold. Think of squad harmony as how well the team get on, if you're cosntantly selling/buying players then your team has no time to gel properly and the harmony will decrease.

Archived