Lady Managers?

My wife recently started watching me on the laptop when i was playing FM. i didnt think anything of it until i come to load my saved game and find a save that i cannot remember playing. so i click on it and it turns out that she has had a little pop at fm herself and she has now got the bug. i thought this would be good as she now couldnt get on my case when i was playing on fm all night. she now insists on getting to the laptop before me and playing her game all night instead.

i am not very comfortable with this reverse in roles.

My wife recently started watching me on the laptop when i was playing FM. i didnt think anything of it until i come to load my saved game and find a save that i cannot remember playing. so i click on it and it turns out that she has had a little pop at fm herself and she has now got the bug. i thought this would be good as she now couldnt get on my case when i was playing on fm all night. she now insists on getting to the laptop before me and playing her game all night instead.

i am not very comfortable with this reverse in roles.

Surely that now requires the purchase of a new el cheapo laptop for the missus to play FM on? or a uba fast desktop for yourself to load up many more leagues :D

Surely that now requires the purchase of a new el cheapo laptop for the missus to play FM on? or a uba fast desktop for yourself to load up many more leagues :D

I dont think the mrs would approve of me buying another computer only 3 weeks after buying the laptop. i will have to resign myself to the fact that she now likes fm.

what is quite nice is that she is man utd and doin really poor so i am hoping she goes back to saying its a stupid pretend game. fingers crossed

I dont think the mrs would approve of me buying another computer only 3 weeks after buying the laptop. i will have to resign myself to the fact that she now likes fm.

what is quite nice is that she is man utd and doin really poor so i am hoping she goes back to saying its a stupid pretend game. fingers crossed

Hopefully she finds a killer tactic and puts you to shame :D

Booo! Sexism!!!! Let her have the fast desktop! :mad:

Booo! Sexism!!!! Let her have the fast desktop! :mad:

I agree!!! She should be given all the chances to experience FM to the fullest :D

I actually have 2 computers for playing FM (well not really, but I do have a desktop and laptop that I play FM on :rolleyes:.)

And BTW, while it is a very small addition, I really have to thank SI for allowing us female managers to stop being called "he". Its not that big a deal, since pretty much every game assumes I'm a guy, but its a nice nod that there is another half of the population that likes football and video games......

I agree!!! She should be given all the chances to experience FM to the fullest :D

I actually have 2 computers for playing FM (well not really, but I do have a desktop and laptop that I play FM on :rolleyes:.)

And BTW, while it is a very small addition, I really have to thank SI for allowing us female managers to stop being called "he". Its not that big a deal, since pretty much every game assumes I'm a guy, but its a nice nod that there is another half of the population that likes football and video games......

And people were complaining about that feature when it was announced. :rolleyes:

I know and I'm not certain why. It doesn't seem to be something that requires a ton of coding and it makes us women happy, which is the most important thing ;)

I have no idea why to be honest. It seems pretty pointless compaining about a feature that is of benefit to some FM players and has no affect on people who don't use it. :rolleyes:

Anyway it would probably be a good idea to not bring the debate up again even though I already have. I'll stop now. :D

I hope this isn't insulting but at no point would I have guessed that you were female :confused:

Occasionally we females have been known to utter the odd word which isn't to do with shoes.....:rolleyes:

But, you are forgiven! :D

Archived