How does my ass man get to continental rep before me?

I hired my ass man for Hyde when in league 2 7-8 season ago. Since i have gotten promoted to Premier league and I recently checked his profile and he is continental while my rep is still national.

He has no history with any other club (i hired him from free agent pool). And i still have not player in Europe (that would explain my National rep but not his continental rep)

Akaz

Whoa -- I've never had that before. I've had my ass man rep ride up with me, but not beat me. FM 08, Gary Neville retired and I had an opening for ass man, so I hired him. I quit as England coach after losing in PKs to France in Euros. FA then hired him to replace me. He hadn't even been an ass man for 1 official match at club level! I fired him from my staff for getting too big for his britches lol.

Juvenile!!

He has world class rep now. While is still National. Its a bit weird that all. Too bad other clubs are not approaching him to offer Manager position. I would hate to loose him (lots of 20s in his profile now including both JA/JP) but would seem realistic.

That is why he would have a better rep than you, he is the one responsible for the success on the pitch.

On a side note, why would you buy a football management game and then holiday through the games?

I like setting tactics, building teams which does not require watching every match.

I figure he gets the credit for what he does but its a stretch to say he does all the work :p

Archived