Big Marketing Regen

Just wondering if anyone has had a regen that has had the pulling power of someone like David Beckham and has increased your clubs sponsorships and so on by a large margin.

Damn good question - I've never read a post where some one claims they have. An oversight, or any takers?

That would require a regen to be a star for several years and be transferred. I haven't got any regens in my barça game (2013 now) that are considered stars yet, so it's still impossible for that to happen. In FM08 it did happen though: I bought an A.C. Milan regen central defender who was really amazing; very fast, strong, excellent defensive stats and almost perfect mental stats. He was doing great year after year, and when I bought him the sales went up a lot, exactly the same as when you'd buy C.Ronaldo or anyone like him now.

Yeah I brought a Regen Viatnamese AMC and got the message about shirt sales. He is keeping one or two more recognised AMC's out of team and is easily going to make player of the season.

It does happen but you dont get the message very often with current players so you wouldnt expect to see it that often I wouldnt have thought

I have just signed a Chinese player who my scouts say will be better than my current RM who is worth £34m. As soon as I signed him I got a financial boost from shirt sales in China, I have 2 affiliates there and his home rating must have been very good so it does happen.

Archived