The foundations are set....

Well iam, strangly more excited about this release than thte last years PC game,

Strange because its like going back in time with this game, its very basic,even when considering its the 3rd series its still beeen restricted to the bare minimum from that, also no feautures,even little ones are present in this game which is fine, its a total different angle of game,not aimed at long 5hour stints, more fun and quick

But what most excites me is the future possibiltys which i would love SI to really take on,

I allways feel SI never take risks, allways want things perfect, they never jsut go all out, they just put in what works perfectly and t a high standered which is great,

And that is why im really looking forward to this release, it will be near bug free,fast and basic, yet it has the foundations set for further enhancement in the coming years

The multiplayer has to be amust to investigate for the next game, a big improvement,even if they didnt add any new features to handheld 2007 than just multiplayer,it would be worth buying,just for the extra option,takes it onto the next level

But in the future, im thinking years maybe, 2d match engine and things

but you know at least with the first one,desipite being basic as such,no sounds,noit being able to run more than one league,not wifi camperbilitys,not able to add updates for the next season,not full tactics options like current, its going to be a hell of a game

i think this has way more potential and is more exciting project than the PC version,because imho thats come to abit of a standstill as such of moving on

really looking forward to it

funrey89

Well iam, strangly more excited about this release than thte last years PC game,

Strange because its like going back in time with this game, its very basic,even when considering its the 3rd series its still beeen restricted to the bare minimum from that, also no feautures,even little ones are present in this game which is fine, its a total different angle of game,not aimed at long 5hour stints, more fun and quick

But what most excites me is the future possibiltys which i would love SI to really take on,

I allways feel SI never take risks, allways want things perfect, they never jsut go all out, they just put in what works perfectly and t a high standered which is great,

And that is why im really looking forward to this release, it will be near bug free,fast and basic, yet it has the foundations set for further enhancement in the coming years

The multiplayer has to be amust to investigate for the next game, a big improvement,even if they didnt add any new features to handheld 2007 than just multiplayer,it would be worth buying,just for the extra option,takes it onto the next level

But in the future, im thinking years maybe, 2d match engine and things

but you know at least with the first one,desipite being basic as such,no sounds,noit being able to run more than one league,not wifi camperbilitys,not able to add updates for the next season,not full tactics options like current, its going to be a hell of a game

i think this has way more potential and is more exciting project than the PC version,because imho thats come to abit of a standstill as such of moving on

really looking forward to it

funrey89

I started playing CM with the 93/94 game, it's probably the game I've played most of all. icon_smile.gif Another version I played a lot was 00/01 (IIRC).

Those are some of my favourite versions of the game and with the PSP release I'm really looking forward to some of the relative simplicity of the older games.

Also, the possibility to play the game in front of the TV, in bed or on the bus is fantastic and will have me playing the game more than I've been playing the series since CM4 and FM.

I'm really looking forward to future PSP version and what they will bring.

Needless to say, I have FM Handheld on pre-order. On April 13th, the world's greatest game series will be reborn! icon_biggrin.gif

Archived