+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hints and tips file

Amateur

Default Hints and tips file

I seem to remember there being a filder in fm directory which stores all the hints and tips that flash up when processing but I may be wrong? Does anyone know of such a file or maybe a site where these are listed?

Amateur

Default Re: Hints and tips file

Amateur

Is the any other place I can get this file because it will not let me register on fm britain

Amateur

There is something wrong with the FM-Britton log-in process. I registered, but it still won't let me access any files. It is very annoying. I'm surprised it hasn't been repaired. I registered weeks ago and sent a message noting the problem.

Does anyone who can access the file have a copy or another link they can post? I

t also seems very strange that the hints and tips aren't published in the manual.

Youth Team

EDIT: thanks to jptykes from fmb who privded a filefront link for download this file.

Download Here:
    Last edited by Frankie 7; 11-01-2009 at 17:47.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Coleman View Post
    There is something wrong with the FM-Britton log-in process. I registered, but it still won't let me access any files. It is very annoying. I'm surprised it hasn't been repaired. I registered weeks ago and sent a message noting the problem.

Does anyone who can access the file have a copy or another link they can post? I

t also seems very strange that the hints and tips aren't published in the manual.
    There isn't an error as far as I know (it lets me log in at any rate).

The only issue I can think of is that we don't allow gmail/googlemail addresses due to issues with spambots. Are you using one of those?

The reason your report won't have been picked up is because the site owner no longer has internet access and the report will have gone to his e-mail address.

If you send me a private message on here I'll see if I can sort you out

Amateur

Thanks alot

+ Reply to Thread