Pre Match team talk

based on feed back from my assistant manager, what do you guys do in situation's like the following..

G. S is strugling to motivate himself playing for a manager with a low reputation like your self?

B.L looked as if he was struggling to focus during the warm up, as if diddtracted by other issues?

The recent fine form is spredding a false security that players can just turn up to win?

On many occasions I've had pre-match ass. man. feedback telling me that a player is looking nervous and unsure and then on the very next line it says that the same player is looking cocky and overconfident. They also seem to have an unhealthy obsession with showing players onto their weaker foot and start gibbering about oceans of space if your defenders or strikers are more than a foot away from the midfielders.

In conclusion, the assistant manager feedback feature is a load of mince and is best ignored.

based on feed back from my assistant manager' date=' what do you guys do in situation's like the following..

G. S is strugling to motivate himself playing for a manager with a low reputation like your self[/quote']

In the future I suggest giving yourself a previous experience of something like international footballer and this problem will not happen.

Archived