+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pre Match team talk

Hybrid View

Amateur

Default Pre Match team talk

based on feed back from my assistant manager, what do you guys do in situation's like the following..

G. S is strugling to motivate himself playing for a manager with a low reputation like your self?

B.L looked as if he was struggling to focus during the warm up, as if diddtracted by other issues?

The recent fine form is spredding a false security that players can just turn up to win?

Youth Team
    Irish people like football, they just dont like Irish football

Default Re: Pre Match team talk

them ass men sre just busy bodies dont worry about it

Amateur

If you are winning matches then don't worry about it. If you are losing then start getting angry at them e.g. calling them an embarrassment after a bad performance.

Amateur

On many occasions I've had pre-match ass. man. feedback telling me that a player is looking nervous and unsure and then on the very next line it says that the same player is looking cocky and overconfident. They also seem to have an unhealthy obsession with showing players onto their weaker foot and start gibbering about oceans of space if your defenders or strikers are more than a foot away from the midfielders.

In conclusion, the assistant manager feedback feature is a load of mince and is best ignored.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by wayne'o View Post
    based on feed back from my assistant manager, what do you guys do in situation's like the following..

G. S is strugling to motivate himself playing for a manager with a low reputation like your self
    In the future I suggest giving yourself a previous experience of something like international footballer and this problem will not happen.

Amateur

I've found that if I ignore my ass mans Tactical Advice then I win more games than I lose.
    True story.

Amateur

Start subbing the players involved or leave them on the bench

+ Reply to Thread