takeovers

y does it take so long for your chairman to step aside and let complete the takeover i just got promoted to prem and its been 3 months i havnt been able to sign players and my first game is in 2 weeks and i have a squad of 14. so frustrating. going to be rivaling derby for lowest points scored i fear

While they are frustrating the are at least realastic, with the exception of Man City's most will take 6-12 month to complete due to the complexites of the whole situation. Hopefully yours will be sorted by Jan and you get some money to spend. Its not guarenteed though.

While they are frustrating the are at least realastic, with the exception of Man City's most will take 6-12 month to complete due to the complexites of the whole situation. Hopefully yours will be sorted by Jan and you get some money to spend. Its not guarenteed though.

Villa's takeover a couple of years ago only took a couple of months ;)

I don't know how some will react to this statement but you can force regular takeovers in the game!

In the Editor Forum an experiment was set up not to cheat but to see how it could be done. A formula has been found but you'll need to use FMRTE to change the chairman's stats.

To have a quick takeover at the start of a new game you will of needed to of used the FM09 Editor and change both the current chairman's confidence levels to 1.

Once you have your takeover, you can use FMRTE on your new chairman and follow what is in that thread carefully. It now works.

So you can either use it to experiment for yourself or to cheat.

The thread can be found here but please read it all as the formula changed as the experiment went on and now works.

Here's a screenshot near the end of the thread.

a>

It shows four takeovers in quick succession.

The thread itself is here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=83819

I don't know how some will react to this statement but you can force regular takeovers in the game!

In the Editor Forum an experiment was set up not to cheat but to see how it could be done. A formula has been found but you'll need to use FMRTE to change the chairman's stats.

To have a quick takeover at the start of a new game you will of needed to of used the FM09 Editor and change both the current chairman's confidence levels to 1.

Once you have your takeover, you can use FMRTE on your new chairman and follow what is in that thread carefully. It now works.

So you can either use it to experiment for yourself or to cheat.

The thread can be found here but please read it all as the formula changed as the experiment went on and now works.

Here's a screenshot near the end of the thread.

a>

It shows four takeovers in quick succession.

The thread itself is here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=83819

Cheers for this, I might try this when I get my laptop back.

Archived