best offer you have had on a player

i had sugar daddy on and i was top of the championship and already promoted with a budget of 80m with Preston knowing if i went up with 80m they'd except me to win the prem i decided in needed to lose 79M (to keep my budget healthy ) being a good guy i went to bottom club Barrow in the blue square and put in a bid of 79M for Paul Tait worth 1k :p

i had sugar daddy on and i was top of the championship and already promoted with a budget of 80m with Preston knowing if i went up with 80m they'd except me to win the prem i decided in needed to lose 79M (to keep my budget healthy ) being a good guy i went to bottom club Barrow in the blue square and put in a bid of 79M for Paul Tait worth 1k :p

I did that, i was winning everything with Man Utd, and then decided to by a goalkeeper from Southport worth nothing, for 55M, then i sold him back 2 years later for 10k, bad deal there i think.

Hugo Loris, signed on a Bosman

Barca offer 24, i ask for 30, they gave me 30 so i asked for sell on of 50%, after a little bit of haggling i changed to 35million and 45% sell on and they agreed, he only played 1 pre-season friendly and then he was gone and that was only for 45 mins

Archived