Removing All injuries

Hello eveyrone. Before asking this please ignorant people stay away.

I am looking for a program that will automatically remove every single pre season injury in the game. Example of Ronaldo, C.Ronaldo, Nesta, Kaka; Samuel and tons of others.

I want every team in the database to have no injuries when starting the game.

I can of course do it in the editor one by one but that would take lots of time. Is there a way i can tell the game to start without any injuries?

( I am also not talking about the injuries that happens while playing the game)

I know this may look like a cheat for you but for me i hate to start with Inter with 6 injured defenders or see a star like Nesta on the sidelines for a year while playing with Milan. and so on.

Thank you.

thanx for the replies. I looked at that fmrte thing and it is an ingame editor. And i just cant trust myself to use an ingame editor. I might accidently change an attribute of a pleyer before an important game *cough* :) but still will give it a shot.

I removed some of the injuries in the game via the editor but eveyrtime i start a new game i see that i missed out on bunch of others. I wish that the editor that sigames came out with would have such an option. (removing all the pre injuries in the game)

i will be searching for it.

no i understand the injuries and i accept injuries after i start a game. I just dont want any injuries before the game. I want eveyr single team even my opponents to start injury free but of course pick up injuries in later stages. I dont mind loosing 4 players in the first day of my game since i am in charge, but i just dont want to start with injuries that happened before the season of 2008's kick off.

yep exactly.. owen scored few goals in the last 1-2 months in real life but when i start a new game in England i see that Owen is injured and i dont like it. Same with C. Ronaldo and others.

By no means i am not saying SI is doing things wrong. it is great what SI is doing and starting the game with injuries as if you started a season in real life, but i just dont like it when playing the game in january. Because Owen, Ronaldo, Samuel, Cordoba, Kaka are all playing well for their teams but they are injured in the game :(

Also same thing with Nesta this year. He is injured for 8 months. Since CM released in 2000, i always had Nesta in any big club i managed but seeing him injured for 8 months at the age of 32 is killing me.

Archived