+ Reply to Thread

Thread: problem with mac patch 9.2

Amateur

Default problem with mac patch 9.2

i run the download which i got from this site, but in game still shows 9.1 why is this?? i've just ran the setup as normal it says it's installed but isn't working any ideas?

Part-timer

Default Re: problem with mac patch 9.2

What's the file name/where did you download it from?

Amateur

I downloaded it from sigames, I clicked the 'check for updates' when I open fm09. When it asks where to install it on the setup, do I just click on my hard disk or do I have to point it elsewhere,

Reserves

it shouldn't ask where to install it. After you download it, you need to run the file.

Amateur

I have the same problem. In my save game, it still shows 9.1... no big deal at the moment though

Amateur

I have run the file but still not luck. Although it says it installed successfully. I've got macbook pro 10.5

Reserves

Can you select the 9.2.0 database when starting a game.

Amateur

Hiya I have a problem with my mac copy of the game and what I think is a problem with the new patch.

I have installed patch 9.0.2 (having also installed 9.0.1 previously) and now when I go and try a filter search, for example trying to buy a new player and searching for attributes etc etc, the text boxes for "accept" and "cancel' (the green and red boxes) are missing! Obviously this makes the game unplayable. The same thing also affects the buying a player screen as well.

I've tried deleting the patches, deleting and reinstalling the game. The problem isn't there when I run the game with no patch installed at all but the problem reappears now even if I install patch 901!!!

Can anybody help? I would appreciate it greatly if you could

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by jamie232 View Post
    Hiya I have a problem with my mac copy of the game and what I think is a problem with the new patch.

I have installed patch 9.0.2 (having also installed 9.0.1 previously) and now when I go and try a filter search, for example trying to buy a new player and searching for attributes etc etc, the text boxes for "accept" and "cancel' (the green and red boxes) are missing! Obviously this makes the game unplayable. The same thing also affects the buying a player screen as well.

I've tried deleting the patches, deleting and reinstalling the game. The problem isn't there when I run the game with no patch installed at all but the problem reappears now even if I install patch 901!!!

Did you do a clean reinstall of the game?

What skin are you using?

Try clearing your cache files.

Part-timer

Quote Originally Posted by jamie232 View Post

Try reinstalling and only installing 9.2, no 9.1

cdeacon it should be pointing to where ever you installed FM09, I think the default is {your harddisk}/applications/sports interactive/football manager 2009 - if it's still not working could you post the name and size of the file you have? thanks
    Last edited by TheOriginalJez; 05-01-2009 at 20:28.

Amateur

No I can't select 9.2 in game. Is anyone from sigames aware of this problem. I thought the game and patches all worked on macs now

Amateur

i've found the issue resolved in this thread

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=82367

+ Reply to Thread