Discovered Unlockables

• SI Staff

Type: A place on the board

Original Discoverer: weebluefish (first person to unlock something in FMH!)

Effect:

You are offered a place on the board at your club. If accepted then you are immune to sackings, if you decline then the game continues as normal.

As with all unlockables you will find this option now available in preferences so you can turn it on (or off) at the start of a new game.

Requirements:

To unlock this you have to survive managing the same club for at least 10 seasons and also achieve a number of successes proportionate to the clubs starting reputation. For instance taking over a top club you'd be expected to have won at least one cup, european trophy and league for instance ... however taking over a minor club winning one division and say 3 promotions might be enough to impress the board enough.

Type: Sugar Daddy

Original Discoverer: Malcolm Goodwin / Jack Edwards (not sure who found it first)

Effect:

If enabled at the start of a game then a sugar daddy is brought in as the chairman as your club. This is the equivalent of 'Abramovic' being the chairman of the club you first choose to manage in a game.

When this is triggered you recieve a news item from the board indicating that a russian businessman is considering investing in the club and asking your opinion as to whether the investment should be allowed or not. If you dissuade the board then nothing happens, if you encourage them to accept the investment then you recieve a sugar daddy at your club.

Requirements:

Stay at a club over two seasons and also win a certain amount of cup competitions (the size of which is determined by the reputation of your club at the start of the game).

Type: No transfer windows

Original Discoverer: Morize

Effect:

Removes transfer windows from the game so you can make transfer bids at any time during a season.

Requirements:

Make a huge profit from transfers during the game (exact amount dependant upon the team you're managing - ie. Chelsea require a larger amount than Brighton for instance).

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marc you could of told me before i decided to jump ships from Arsneal to Hinckley with 9 trophies i surely would have unlocked this.

But wisely i saved twice one where im managing Hinckley one where i am not.

type : sugar daddy

just discovered one of the psp unlockables.

in my 4th season with chelsea, think this unlockable was unlocked by winning the champions league three times in a row.

wicked unlockable. can enable this feature with any team. cash injection with up to 45M available.

Ha ha its ok mate.

I should be on msn soonicon_wink.gif.

I was liked going mental on Thursdya when i remained unbeatne thinking i won a unlockable(Marc v your faulticon_biggrin.gif),freaked my dog outicon_biggrin.gif.

Well wone to the memebers who unlocked stuff.

I think i wont enable some unlockables becuase they seem bit cheating.

I have a idea of winning the immune from being sacked unlockable.

Manging man ure and getting them to the confernece *evil laugh*.

• SI Staff
I think i wont enable some unlockables becuase they seem bit cheating.

Thats why we've made them all 'optional' some people won't ever want to use them and many will only want them on occassionally ..

• SI Staff
Originally posted by presumingpete:

does anyone know if you downlaod someone else options file will that let you use their unlockables?

Yes it should do (if anyone wants to put one up for download thats cool with me).

Originally posted by dom@irz:

yh it something to work 2wrds and then brag i guess! i know i wnt use them until i get bored! (b a while until then!) how many different unlockables are there??????

If you look up 4 posts, you will say ntfc say that Marc won't say as he wants it to be a surprise.

Also, please don't use text language icon14.gif before someone actually gets really mad with you!

ntfc let me know if 4 promotions is one. If it is it is i'll be annoyed as hell. Just got 3 consecutive promotions with Queens Park but thats me in the SPL now so another one is imossible.

I'm currently top of league though so hopefully winning top flight with a team from the lowest division unlocks something. I'll let you know. I'm only 1 point ahead of Celtic thogh so I may not win it

Well I won the league with Queen's Park. Starting in lowest division I won every league for the last 4 years so I am now the Scottish champions. Season is over although i've not got as far as it rolling over into new season yet and there is no sign of an unlockable. How much more challenging can you get.

Next job, winning the champions league with Queen's

• SI Staff
Originally posted by ntfc:

Hmm Marc is there a unlockalbe concerning lower league teams and promotions?.

Also mark how come i didnt unlock the sugar daddy as i won everything for two seasons with Arsenal?

You need to have been at a club over 2 seasons (ie. minimum of 3) in order to have a chance to get this unlocked (I did indicate this in the post at the top).

PS> No there isn't a specific unlock to do with promotions although the two which have been 'found' are tweaked according to the size of club and can be unlocked with less stenuous requirements if you're at a smaller club.

If you decline the achievements for that game will they be available for others? i.e. this could happen if you dont want to have them in that specific game but do for others later.

• SI Staff
Originally posted by LCFC:

If you decline the achievements for that game will they be available for others? i.e. this could happen if you dont want to have them in that specific game but do for others later.

Yes of course, if you unlock something but don't want it to affect your current game (and so decline its affect) then it will still remain in the preferences as an option for future games.

What if you have unlocked it in a previous game, started a new game without that option selected? I assume the sugar daddy could still approach your board after winning the cups?

Archived