Scoring from rebounds

Is anyone any successful at this because my players, nor my opponents for that matter, seem to be totally unable to score rebounds. There are plenty of them but even when you get the perfect chance from them they blast them somewhere closer to the cornerflags.

Is anyone any successful at this because my players, nor my opponents for that matter, seem to be totally unable to score rebounds. There are plenty of them but even when you get the perfect chance from them they blast them somewhere closer to the cornerflags.

I find that probably 80% of my goals come from rebounds, the amount of goal line goals is incredible though and thats my biggest complaint (stupid keepers). I also find that my players go through a period where they continually hit the post, maybe 15 times a match.

I'm sort of in agreement with the OP, I don't see many rebounds at all in my game. It seems every time the GK parries a save either all my players are too slow to react to it or it goes straight to a defender.

So no I don't score a lot of rebounds but it's mainly because I don't seem to get any :D

I get lots of rebounds but my players seems to get total brainfreeze at those points. One recent game I played goalie dived and saved the ball just for it to bounce over to my player who is wideopen and from some divine intervention the ball goes straight for goal and then turns and goes outside. As far as I could see there were not a single person close to the ball. The game after the goalie is outplayed totally again and my player got the easies chance in the world to just tap it in and he blasts it high and wide, impressive though that he managed to get it that far passed goal from the position he was in.

Those were the incidents that made me stop and think and I can't remember scoring from rebounds. Not saying it never happened but not to the extent that I would actually notice it happen.

Archived