Loans in Patch 9.02

Has anyone noticed that with the new patch it is near enough impossible to get a player on loan without paying 100% of his wages and an Initial Fee? I think this needs to be fixed for 9.03 as it sucks when ur a lower league team and cant get any loans due to lack of transfer funds, in 9.01 you could get them without paying any of there wages and no initial fee.

Not difficult att all. I have four long term loans with 0% wage payment, and another one for three months.

However, all but one of them were available for loan. I'm Notts Co (league 2) by the way, and most of the loans come from championship teams. So, I'm not sure if it's more difficult to loan players when you play at a higher level.

I know what he means. Loaning players that are not being used by their clubs, but are not listed for loan is much more difficult. But, i suppose that is more realistic, as very few clubs will allow their players to go out on loan for 0% wages

I have tried loaning a couple of Arsenal youngsters for my club Rangers, and they are listed for loan.....and when i make an offer the news board tells me that the club (Arsenal) do not wish to loan these players! How can that be? I have tried this 2 or 3 times without success.

I have tried loaning a couple of Arsenal youngsters for my club Rangers, and they are listed for loan.....and when i make an offer the news board tells me that the club (Arsenal) do not wish to loan these players! How can that be? I have tried this 2 or 3 times without success.

Hello InzieBear,

I think you should report this one into the Bugs forum. Must be a bug if they're listed for loan and the club still doesn't want to loan them out. You should probably upload your save-game to the FTP as well.

Hello InzieBear,

I think you should report this one into the Bugs forum. Must be a bug if they're listed for loan and the club still doesn't want to loan them out. You should probably upload your save-game to the FTP as well.

Hi Butros, thanks for your reply.

Can you tell me how to go about this, as i have read this type of thing regularly on these forums about uploading things and i dont have a clue (not very computer literate unfortunately, but not stupid either!).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Archived