Full or Part Time Contracts?

Just started a new lower league game (Maidenhead in Blue Square South). I haven't played many lower league games.

Is there any reason I would offer a player a part time contract rather than a full time one? Signing players at this level they seem to ask for part time by default, which I then switch to full time (without adjusting the wages) and they accept anyway (no players have refused so far). Full time means they can train more and helps towards gaining professional team status right?

Is there a scenario when it's better for the club to give them a part time contract?

J Full time means they can train more and helps towards gaining professional team status right?

Practically got it there matey.

Only good time for a club to offer Part time contracts is if the club is in severe debt.

In my save there is a minimum salary of £375 equiv per week full time.

Part time this is £110, which can mean effectively 1/3rd the total wage bill for a smaller club.

The training benefits show with regard achieving and maintaining peak fitness ..

Its a PITA without full time fitness training. Also young players really only develop well full time.

Just my observations ..

Be careful though, as I have offered my best players full time deals and we are now £3, 000 p/w over our wage budget. Which will probably see me sacked ..

Archived