Proven Goalscorer...

hi there...

I realise this may not be an appropriate place to post, but the good player guide thing has nothing in!

I'm Bristol City at the moment on FM2009 and i missed out on promotion in my first season, finishing 8th.

Second season, ups and downs...coming up to Xmas and i've got a serious lack of goals under my belt.

My best striker is Cameron Jerome, but he aint up to much...other than that, i have Leon Best, Lee Trundle and Febian Brandy on loan.

None of them are putting away their chances.

I NEED a proven goalscorer, who would go to Bristol City, but someone cheap enough for me to afford. Someone who is guaranteed to score for me and help my season progress.

I have about 1 million in the bank.

Any ideas, because as the season goes on, my hopes of promotion are fading.

(ps, i had a dream last night about FM2030. it was ace.)

1) You should have put *spoiler tags* on your thread title as it mentions player names!

2) Im sure there is an official Bristol City thread in the GPTG forum, check the links at the top of that page and it should help you find it!

This is really the wrong place and will get closed or moved i would imagine.

hi there...

I realise this may not be an appropriate place to post, but the good player guide thing has nothing in!

I'm Bristol City at the moment on FM2009 and i missed out on promotion in my first season, finishing 8th.

Second season, ups and downs...coming up to Xmas and i've got a serious lack of goals under my belt.

My best striker is Cameron Jerome, but he aint up to much...other than that, i have Leon Best, Lee Trundle and Febian Brandy on loan.

None of them are putting away their chances.

I NEED a proven goalscorer, who would go to Bristol City, but someone cheap enough for me to afford. Someone who is guaranteed to score for me and help my season progress.

I have about 1 million in the bank.

Any ideas, because as the season goes on, my hopes of promotion are fading.

(ps, i had a dream last night about FM2030. it was ace.)

hi....

there is a bristol city thread you could ask in. people in there may have experience of a similar situation and have some reccomendations for you

there is also a links thread and on there you'll find anything you need, such as championship goals scorers etc

here are the links

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=54852

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=82888

hope that helps

1) You should have put *spoiler tags* on your thread title as it mentions player names!

It's a thread entitled proven goalscorer. If he isn't going to ask for one then he's going to mention one. So if you find player naming that offensive don't click.

I fully understand that there is a subforum specifically for this, but still.

In the good player guide there's tons of players names in there from all leagues and teams from all over the world. Saying there's nothing in there is hard to believe and i would look for a Bristol City thread as i am sure you'll find the answers you'll need in there or maybe just sift through all the threads currently in the good player guide section.

It's a thread entitled proven goalscorer. If he isn't going to ask for one then he's going to mention one. So if you find player naming that offensive don't click.

I fully understand that there is a subforum specifically for this, but still.

Dont bother me personally, but it may bother others and it is in the forum rules, just to be pedantic lol!

Archived