good tip for coaches

I great tip for everybody, employ the maximum amount of coaches possible, and make sure you have a good mix as well. Once you have the maximum amount of coaches go to your training, then go to coaches then auto assign all.

Sorry if anybody is already doing this but if not you will be thanking me soon.

Wouldn't this increase your wage budget. Have you considered a team out of the premier league or top European team. I don't think teams in the BPL would be able to afford the maximum amount of coaches. Maybe it works if you are a top team. I don't know.

Why auto assign them all when you can get the best out of them by assigning them yourself? The auto assign doesn't always get everything right, IMO it is only there for people who don't know what they are looking for in coaches for different areas, so I gotta say although I don't entirely agree with Clark123, I don't think he was far off the mark

As long as James10448 finds it useful I think it's good that he shares. Probably he hasn't played as many hours/games/versions as the average person on these forums but at least he tried to contribute with some advise instead of just complaining about everything.

As long as James10448 finds it useful I think it's good that he shares. Probably he hasn't played as many hours/games/versions as the average person on these forums but at least he tried to contribute with some advise instead of just complaining about everything.

You're right, that is fair enough, think I am just in a bad mood today

My original point about assigning them yourself to get better results still stands tho

Im 23 and i've been playing FM/CM since the first FM02 but after reading some of the comments people write i thought it would help, i personally find FM quite easy, currently i'm on my 8th season as Brighton & Hove Albion, 5 points clear won 6/6 not let in any goals. Thats hard as brighton to start with have a crap stadium and are millions in debt.

My average coach is on probably around £800 a week.

Maxxing out your coaches works, you dont have to autoasign, I autoasign and change after if needed.

My point exactly Neji, nice to see someone agree with me for once :D

I also agree that auto assign isn't the best way to get results but when people try to help they shouldn't get shot down immediately.

And ftg87, we can all have bad days! ;)

Archived