Post your manager profile thread!

you had a good goals to game ratio in you international days :p

I haven't decided if he was a sweeper with a ponchon for free kicks or if that is simply ridiculous and he had to have been a striker.

Doing pretty bloody well at this management lark as well ..

70% win ratio!

01042009055427uj4.jpg

01042009055525aa7.jpg

What about you lot? :D

You could've saved yourself a lot of time and effort by just using the in-game Set Nickname function to cover up your manager name with your display name here. :D

I never even thought of that, cheers for the tip:thup:

6 years at one club, thats a helluva long time .. :eek:

It sure is. Actually by that point it was already my longest save game of any cm/fm to date and I've been playing these games since cm 01. Usually get sacked within 3 seasons and end up starting over. I think I'm probs in the minority here but I love the tactics interface in the latest version and found a great 4-4-2 tactic that worked for me at Celtic brilliantly. Got 5 titles in a row with it. Unfortunately am struggling to replicate thay success with United, Man city and Arsenal are completely unbeatable in my save.

Your Win : Draw/Loss ratio is pretty even, you playing too attacking, or too conservative at United? :)

Actually just figured this out funnily enough, was playing too attacking at home (but just about getting away with it) and too defensive away (and very much not getting away with it, especially against the other 'big teams'). Think I'm getting the balance just about right now though, am on a 13 match unbeaten run at the mo.:)

Archived