+ Reply to Thread

Thread: friendlies accepted but missing

Amateur

Default friendlies accepted but missing

hi, playing Wolves. I sent out invitations for matches for the second season and had several accepted but they are not showing up on the Match list screen. I also had another team ask me for the same date and accepted. the latter on showed up. Will I end up with two games on one day or did the game just lose the first set of games?

Amateur

Default Re: friendlies accepted but missing

It sounds like another FM09 bug :-/

Amateur

Ive had the same thing happen to me aswell, usually my assman arranges the friendlies then if one gets cancelled 4 or 5 of the other friendlies disappear.

If they dont appear in the fixture lists then they have been removed so if you arrange a friendly on the same date then you only play the one that appears on the list. (hope that makes sense) :-)

First Team

I had this a fair bit in FM08. As giggs129 mentioned, if they don't appear in the Fixtures list, then they will not be played. It only really happened to me when I arranged the firendly for like, 1 or 2 days after the current date, and the team "accepted" but by then it was too short notice.

Amateur

i have this problem too , i must arrange everything myself, i really hate making friendlies because no one ever accepts en why do i never get a offer for a friendly?

Banned

Hi mate -
    I have regularly encountered said problem. It usually occurs when you leave the friendly arranging screen whilst in the middle of arranging one ( i.e you are trying to set up a friendly against someone but whilst arranging you decide to check out their league ). Then it says they have accepted but the fixture is not in the list.

I have found the only way around this is by arranging the friendly for a different date.

Also just incase you may not be aware I can confirm that even though it has said they accepted the friendly - as it is not showing in your fixtures screen - you will NOT end up playing the (invisible) friendly in case you feared a bug.

Hope This Helps

Amateur

thanks for the input. yea i sent out for friendlies. confirmed each one. saw them on the list with ?'s beside them. Then clicked continue and got acceptance messages from the clubs. When i went to view the fixture list again, they were not there. so now i have to go back and arrange more hoping they will stay there after being accepted.
    thanks again.

Amateur

[QUOTE=Tasra;2417259]I sent out invitations for matches for the second season and had several accepted but they are not showing up on the Match list screen.QUOTE]

I've had this problem since about fm07. Exactly as you described it, however not only in the second season.

Amateur

just noticed the same thing had a freindly offer accepted by rangers only for it not to appear on my fixture list

+ Reply to Thread