Official Lost Season 5 Thread *airs in the US on Wednesdays @ 9PM EST (Thur 2AM GMT)*

LokedOut420

It is finally that time of year again. We'll get a few months of Lost goodness before an inevitably long wait for the final season to air next year. With only 34 episodes remaining to wrap things up, there should be little filler over the next two seasons though.

The first 2 episodes are set to air on January 21st, with the remaining episodes being aired through April/May. The first six episode titles have also been released.

Episode 5.01 -

Because You Left

Episode 5.02 -

The Lie

Episode 5.03 -

Jughead

Episode 5.04 -

The Little Prince

Episode 5.05 -

This Place is Death

Episode 5.06 -

The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham

Season 5 Trailer (contains some new footage)

Epic Season 5 Trailer (contains lots of new footage)

Now that the board has the option, lets keep discussion of trailers to spoiler tags.

Is there any word on when the season is starting in the UK?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not seen any since season 2.

I like the show but it all moves so infuriatingly slowly that I've made a conscious decision not to see any episodes until the whole damn thing's been aired, and then I'll watch them all in a marathon.

Season 1 was easily the most entertaining, however, when NTL lost sky one (pardon the pun) I missed 2 whole seasons. Could someone give me a quick summary of what's happened after season 3? :D

Spoilers of course.

season 4 was so different but this show is ultimate for me, i bum it hard. hopefully we will see much Abbadon and Richard. Obviously it will be around Locke dying and Jack going mad on and off island. Four toed statue, Adam and Eve. Many things to be answered.

appreciate the spoiler tags BTW

The first 2 episodes are set to air on January 21st, with the remaining episodes being aired through April/May. The first six episode titles have also been released

Is that right ? 2 episodes to begin with and then wait until April ??

I should be able to get this before going back to Dubai ... have to wait for the rest of it until my brother can send it :(

Is that right ? 2 episodes to begin with and then wait until April ??

I should be able to get this before going back to Dubai ... have to wait for the rest of it until my brother can send it :(

Sorry. I wasn't very clear with that. I mean the first two episodes air on the 21st and the remaining episodes will run continuously without any breaks until April or May.

Im another one who cant wait! That 2nd trailer looks immense. Haven't missed Lost too much though due to watching The Sopranos boxsets for the first time since Lost finished. That filled the hole.

Lost and 24 back this month means January is gonna be:cool:

Sorry. I wasn't very clear with that. I mean the first two episodes air on the 21st and the remaining episodes will run continuously without any breaks until April or May.

It's probably my poor mis-undestanding tbh :D

Damn, I load my external hard drive while I am in England but this starting later than the likes of Prison Break so only gonna catch the first double episode before I leave if lucky :mad:

We know it wasn't a flash back cause Sun was in London looking for Widmore and talking about the island, we know it's Lost but it does look like he blew up on that ship! I guess he could feature in flash backs if they're still doing that, people on the island had seen the likes of Walt and Jacks' Dad, maybe could see Jin. He didn't die 'on the island' per se though did he, was out at sea.

I think it's interesting with Walt, made such a big deal out of him early series and his 'abilities' and now he's forgotten. I know he grew quickly (in real life) and makes it hard to use him but they must have known that would happen. He was so, so special that the took him and then they let him go when they used him and Michael to bring Jack, Kate, Sawyer to them .. couldn't have been that special then, could he ?! :D

The freighter thing blew up at end of last series and they have flash forwards of Sun at his grave and seeming to perhaps seek revenge for his death so looks like it, but you never know :D

Sun either believes he's dead, or pretends to believe so, probably the former. Doesn't mean that he actually is dead though. Seems unlikely that he'd have survived, but we don't know for sure that he's dead.

• 3 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
i'm assuming sky will show the immediate sunday afterwards?

Yeah Sky will be around four days behind. I guess we can use the one thread for this since they are on in the same week and it's just a case of avoiding it until Sunday evening for those who are watching it on Sky.

It's probably my poor mis-undestanding tbh :D

Damn, I load my external hard drive while I am in England but this starting later than the likes of Prison Break so only gonna catch the first double episode before I leave if lucky :mad:

i read it the same way. go Lost

Archived