Problem with Friendlies

Hi mate -

I have regularly encountered said problem. It usually occurs when you leave the friendly arranging screen whilst in the middle of arranging one ( i.e you are trying to set up a friendly against someone but whilst arranging you decide to check out their league ). Then it says they have accepted but the fixture is not in the list.

I have found the only way around this is by arranging the friendly for a different date.

Also just incase you may not be aware I can confirm that even though it has said they accepted the friendly - as it is not showing in your fixtures screen - you will NOT end up playing the (invisible) friendly in case you feared a bug.

Hope This Helps

Hi mate -

I have regularly encountered said problem. It usually occurs when you leave the friendly arranging screen whilst in the middle of arranging one ( i.e you are trying to set up a friendly against someone but whilst arranging you decide to check out their league ). Then it says they have accepted but the fixture is not in the list.

I have found the only way around this is by arranging the friendly for a different date.

Also just incase you may not be aware I can confirm that even though it has said they accepted the friendly - as it is not showing in your fixtures screen - you will NOT end up playing the (invisible) friendly in case you feared a bug.

Hope This Helps

You sir are a legend, worked

Thank You

Archived