+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone uploaded a save anywhere a fair way into the future for fm09?

Stoke City Researcher

Default Anyone uploaded a save anywhere a fair way into the future for fm09?

I know there's a saved game thread, but I fancied starting a fresh in a completely random situation where I know nothing about the teams anymore, players etc. Something like 10+ years into the future. Had a look in the save game thread but most there are only a few seasons in. Ideally it'd have the English/Italian/Spanish league/s in but I'm up for giving it a go anywhere to be honest as long as its a decent sized database.

Would do it myself, but after over an hour of holidaying the fact I'm only in december is quite offputting when it comes to waiting 10 or more years lol.

Amateur

Default Re: Anyone uploaded a save anywhere a fair way into the future for fm09?

why not put on holiday mode over night

Stoke City Researcher

Default Re: Anyone uploaded a save anywhere a fair way into the future for fm09?

It's looking like thats the probable solution, its just if me old man gets up and sees it on during the night he'll knock it off at the wall so I wanna avoid that if possible lol.

Third Team

i ALWAYS get a crash dump when i holiday overnight.

Stoke City Researcher

lol well I have the 3 save file autosave on, so hopefully that can be counter-acted if it does happen by loading a slightly older save, its a shame it takes so long to process, should be like an super fast processing mode for when you want to do things like this.

Amateur

You could always not use real players if thats what your looking for?

Amateur

Anyone know where the save game thread is please?

Stoke City Researcher

Good team guide forum, they are set up more as challenges and what not, so it seems people haven't just uploaded saves for the sake of it lol.

+ Reply to Thread