How FM has made me!

Im so into FM and passionate for it that when my team plays crap and losses I punch things and get angry over it and I punched my laptop screen the other monday after a loss and basically broke it :(. So Now ive installed it on mums computer I dont want to brake anything :p. Now I know its silly but I just get angry lolz. How do you lot react when having a bad game etc and any tips for me so I dont rip the place down?

:D

You'll grow out of it.

Aye WHS, when I was younger I broke like 4 Playstations by smashin them with whatever was within reach, after a while I realised that it was stupid to get angry, it is after all only a game :p

But if you have to get angry, leave the comp along, they cost money, take it out on a younger/weaker sibling instead :thup:

I live in a house in the countryside and we have stove heating, so I personally like to go and split wood after a bad streak in FM ;)

I envy you mate...I live smack bang in the middle of the city....probs safer for the trees that I do mind you, considering the length of my losing streaks.:(

When I was young, I very often smashed my fist into my c64 in anger. As I got older I kicked doors leaving holes in them. Nowadays I merely take my mouse or pack of cigarettes and throw it across the room. In sports(badminton or table tennis) I have broken several rackets, when I was a teen. I also used to be so furious if I lost that I started to cry. During play I could insult my opponent, while I was critical of my own ability. In short John McEnroe had little edge over me.

However, I get no anger from FM 09, since I am aware that it is already broken. I am passionate about gaming, and have never considered anger management. I just hate losing.

Im so into FM and passionate for it that when my team plays crap and losses I punch things and get angry over it and I punched my laptop screen the other monday after a loss and basically broke it :(. So Now ive installed it on mums computer I dont want to brake anything :p. Now I know its silly but I just get angry lolz. How do you lot react when having a bad game etc and any tips for me so I dont rip the place down?

You don't grow out of it!! I'm 27 and still do stupid things after a losing streak! You deal better with it when you get older! Instead of punching things I tend to scream "Oh, for F**k sake"! Thats how my wife knows I'm playing Football Manager on the PC!!

If screaming "Oh, for F**k sake", doesn't work try taking your ADHD medication - it works for me!!

Well the OP's reaction is quite extreme, but I have broken a mouse before by slamming it down in frustration on the desk. I soon grew out of that one. Although on other games, such as FIFA, I've broken hand controllers when throwing them down in disgust at the game blatantly cheating to ensure I lose. ;)

when people get angry to calm down they need to inflict damage, so basicly dont inflict it on humans or animals its not nice, inflict it on items, BUT CHEAP items, well thats what i would advise, tats if u cant stop u self, or mayb ur just sexualy confused ;)

I'm really sorry about this, but I wasn't going to say anything and just can't take it anymore. Can you change the word "accept" to "except" in your location, fatboyjohnmulhern. I'm really sorry, but every time I see it, it plays on my mind :(

That's so weird because that's exactly what I've done just before Christmas and my screen broke. And I still haven't got it back! So I'm also on my moms computer but I can't even play FM because the computer isn't good enough and doesn't have enough RAM.

Archived