Longest Penalty shoot out i've ever seen!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what the hell. maybe it didn't sound right before, firstly, it's my brother who bought the game, not me and we both have seperate computers meaning we'd need to install it twice.

Are you saying if you were in my situation you would literally go to the store and buy it again?

if you say yes, i believe either you're definately lying or just an idiot.

k thanks

i bet you havent :rolleyes:

Because the only series I play is FM (and now and then an EA release of the NHL franchise). I buy all my own games. I fail to see what this has to do with the topic at hand. You're just trying to cause trouble.

That's the biggest load of rubbish I've ever heard. SI obviously knew that people would do this and if they didn't want people doing this then why have the 5 installations.

As said above, it's in the EULA. It's not rubbish.

Because the only series I play is FM (and now and then an EA release of the NHL franchise). I buy all my own games. I fail to see what this has to do with the topic at hand. You're just trying to cause trouble.

he asked if you ever lent a dvd or cd off a freind and you said you hadnt which i find that very hard to believe, how is that causing trouble???

As said above, it's in the EULA. It's not rubbish.

Then why do SI have 5 instalations for the game. People don't have 5 computers or laptops so why have 5? If you have two computers like I have (Laptop and computer) then why would I need to install it anywhere else unless I was at a mates house and he wanted to play it but hadn't bought it? I don't know 1 person who has 5 computers that belong to them.

what the hell. maybe it didn't sound right before, firstly, it's my brother who bought the game, not me and we both have seperate computers meaning we'd need to install it twice.

Are you saying if you were in my situation you would literally go to the store and buy it again?

k thanks

The games £16 fella ..... loose change to anyone so your the idiot!!

I pointed out a fact for which you've been abusing me to no end. Enjoying yourself?

you brought this abuse on yourself, you couldnt wait to jump on this guy because he said he didnt buy the game himself, and posting rediculous posts as a counter argument warranted most of it.

you brought this abuse on yourself, you couldnt wait to jump on this guy because he said he didnt buy the game himself, and posting rediculous posts as a counter argument warranted most of it.

How did I jump on him?! All I said was that technically it isn't legal. I didn't even introduce the p word.

Whatt? i think someones already said this but why pay for it twice when it has 5 installations?!

Also, £16 to me isn't loose change, you obviously don't know the value of money if you think that. i think you need to learn some people arn't as well off as you.

The games £16 fella ..... loose change to anyone so your the idiot!!

Whatt? i think someones already said this but why pay for it twice when it has 5 installations?!

Also, £16 to me isn't loose change, you obviously don't know the value of money if you think that. i think you need to learn some people arn't as well off as you.

k thanks

Why would you pay £32 quid for 2 games when you can pay £16 for one and both people can play it? Some people lack common sense.

Its fine them sharing a game but the fella is saying he cant download updates...

Absolute no brainer if this is the case - he should buy his own copy

case closed!

Ok I wasnt quite sure what trolling was so of I went to goolge and I found this

To send a text message to every sexually available female on your cell phone contact list in hopes that you will get "a bite" (response) back from one of them.

I Dont see what that has to do with this post at all?:D

Archived