new patch?

has anyone heard any information on a new patch to fix this annoying centre midfield problem with ratings, and the red card problem where the team im playin is having a guy sent off every 1 in 3 games, its just stupid. only those two problems ruining the game for me really... cant be that hard to fix surely? i dont want to have to wait until mid 2009 for one to become available

no i know that, but from what i seen on these forums there isnt a huge deal of problems, the main ones being the centre mid problem, they could fix that on no time if they wished, that little fix would no doubt keep alot of people happy, while they can work on other issues like how amazing the regens are (i have no problem with that, but i guess they could do with dumbing down a bit)

there might not be another patch, last year we all asked for another patch and didnt get one, so theres no gurantee they'll be one this year.

Sorry to sound a bit daft though, but what are the 2 problems u have mentioned? the centre mid one and the sendings off?? i've played nearly a whole season and not had 1 player sent off and my 2 CM are my 2 best players

there might not be another patch, last year we all asked for another patch and didnt get one, so theres no gurantee they'll be one this year.

Sorry to sound a bit daft though, but what are the 2 problems u have mentioned? the centre mid one and the sendings off?? i've played nearly a whole season and not had 1 player sent off and my 2 CM are my 2 best players

yeah i dont have them sent off, i mean against me, iv had 3 reds for the other team in 4 games now, its a bit high i think. and your lucky then, me and alot of others ahve had a centre mid problem with their ratings, what formation etc do you use?

ooo i cant say to be honest, ive seen many sent off against me, went through a bit of patch of say 2 in 5 but not many. And i played 4-3-2(wide)-1 and all 3 of my midfielders regulary get atleast 7.3, usually one gets a lot closer to an 8

They always release a patch post-January transfers and PaulC has confirmed issues are being looked into a 9.3 patch.

Sorry mate, must have missed that one. Its good to know really. Didnt remember one being released last year post-january but im probably wrong :-)

ooo i cant say to be honest, ive seen many sent off against me, went through a bit of patch of say 2 in 5 but not many. And i played 4-3-2(wide)-1 and all 3 of my midfielders regulary get atleast 7.3, usually one gets a lot closer to an 8

what instructions do you use on your centre mids, i think i used a similar formation in my first season with man utd, we won first 6 games 2-0 then it got boring as scorline never changed, but my midifelders were terrible. i got an amazing 16 yr old who i scouted from portsmouth, scout said he would be a good signing for CCC teams already and i dont want him to turn out poor because of terrible ratings etc.

fm has done it again, 3-0 up to villa, curtis davies sees red this time, 3-1 final score

i have the Central one, playing more defensively, arrow backwards, little creativity and closing down quite high, and the other 2 are more attacking with 1 notch above normal creativity, foward runs, run with ball both ticked. depends what division your in i guess as well.

and now i realise your red card thing, your Man U, what u expect? refs feel they have to send someone because they cant have the chance they might lose....sorry mate, Man City fan couldnt help it (hopefully someone wont see this as me starting an argument, was meant as a bit of a friendly joke)

i have the Central one, playing more defensively, arrow backwards, little creativity and closing down quite high, and the other 2 are more attacking with 1 notch above normal creativity, foward runs, run with ball both ticked. depends what division your in i guess as well.

and now i realise your red card thing, your Man U, what u expect? refs feel they have to send someone because they cant have the chance they might lose....sorry mate, Man City fan couldnt help it (hopefully someone wont see this as me starting an argument, was meant as a bit of a friendly joke)

i think its just because players cant play against the mighty united, and so have to resort to dirty tactics, just like dirty dirty pogatetz in both boro games this year..... i guess that explains all the reds, my team must just be superior haha

hmmm yeah i have tried tweaking the personal settings but it usually results in a very mixed rating, one game i think i solve it with cms getting a 7.0 then next game their down to 5.1

Archived