+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anybody help

Amateur

Default Problem after 9.2......accept/confirm/reject/cancel buttons dont work!!!

Hi guys.
    I just wanna ask if anybody has the same problem than me, and what did u do to get over it.
    This is: my game was going great till I receive the crash dump problem about 24 July 09.OKAY
    The new patch is out and when I install it, I follow my saved game, everything great again but
    when I have an offer for a player I cant accept/reject, I mean, the buttons are there, they move
    but if I push the accept or cancel or reject or confirm button nothing happens, so the game is unplayable 'coz I CANT KEEP ON PLAYING.

Thanks I wair for ur answers
    Last edited by jjj; 31-12-2008 at 12:31.

Amateur

Default Re: Problem after 9.2......accept/confirm/reject/cancel buttons dont work!!!

[QUOTE=jjj;2402854]Hi guys.
    I just wanna ask if anybody has the same problem than me, and what did u do to get over it.
    This is: my game was going great till I receive the crash dump problem about 24 July 09.OKAY
    The new patch is out and when I install it, I follow my saved game, everything great again but
    when I have an offer for a player I cant accept/reject, I mean, the buttons are there, they move
    but if I push the accept or cancel or reject or confirm button nothing happens, so the game is unplayable 'coz I CANT KEEP ON PLAYING.

Thanks I wair for ur answers[/QUOneed help please

Third Team

Default Re: Anybody help

Post in the bugs forums, this is most likely a strange bug with your game

Amateur

thanks for the repply, I know there's a bug forum, but maybe somebody here could know anything, cos there nobody answers...
    thanks

Third Team

I know that it takes a long time to get a reply in the bugs forum, but its best you post a thread relating to your problem in there, because you have more of a chace of getting a response from a person who works at SI in there. Just have a look at some threads in there & you'll see that there's quite a lot of SI workers helping out in there.

+ Reply to Thread