I can predict the score!

I've played 4 different seasons already (since Christmas day) and I'm into another one now but it seems that in the 4 seasons I've managed to predict the scoreline at least 5 times in each season.

The scenario - I'm playing a team, don't expect us to score 'cause the team is all unfit, but I go three-nil up which is pleasing. I know, no matter whats substitutions or tactical changes I make, that the team will score 1 and then in the 90th minute they'll score another. It finishes 3-2 and this happens quite a bit to me.

Anyone else had something similar?

I've played 4 different seasons already (since Christmas day) and I'm into another one now but it seems that in the 4 seasons I've managed to predict the scoreline at least 5 times in each season.

The scenario - I'm playing a team, don't expect us to score 'cause the team is all unfit, but I go three-nil up which is pleasing. I know, no matter whats substitutions or tactical changes I make, that the team will score 1 and then in the 90th minute they'll score another. It finishes 3-2 and this happens quite a bit to me.

Anyone else had something similar?

Yeah, can happen quite a lot, I'm into my tenth season and this does happen 5/6 times per season.

Archived