International Boss Media Comments

I was offered the England job in 2010 after Capello left, which I accepted. What I like to do as England boss is go to 1/2 games a week. In my weird perception, it makes it more realistic if the England boss is attending some matches. Its also a good opportunity to watch a few other matches, and to maybe pick up on some tactics, anyway....

After attending matches, I would like to be asked some questions about, my reason for being at the game today, talking about players performances, hints on future call ups etc..

What do you think?

Well seeing as it doesn't happen in real life, I guess not. At least I don't think it does. Capello goes to plenty of games, a lot of Villa ones, but isn't bothered about it cos it's obvious what his intentions are and there's no point badgering him for every thought.

They normally make the decsion of why you are there for you! Although once in fm08 I attened the Olympics Final at New Anfield Italy V Spain I think and the media as at a loss for my reasons for being there other than spending the FA's budget. Now this makes sense but I was also the Liverpool manager and we didnt have a game that weekend so I was checking out the young players!

Was quite strange really!

Archived