Player Interaction

I ask a player to try to go around the keepers when one on one,

I ask this as in his last 5 or so matches i've noticed he blasts his shoots straight at the keeper, so it seemed the best thing to try to get him to score more.

He reply's No point in changing his game..........

Why oh why does it stop at this point... IRL would Sir Alex Or Wenger just leave it at that? I dont think so.

I love this new concept to the game and it does work with some players but think it need to get a little more in depth after a player refuses.

What do you guys think?

I havnt played it yet, waiting for my copy in the mail as we speak. But it seems cool that they even have this in the game, hey some players are meat heads and some listen. Bench him if he dont wanna listen and learn, be mean too him, etc, etc, i dont know what exactly u could do in 09 cause i havnt played it yet. How about focusing on his finishing in training

Cant name players on here, but he's upfront for Villa (young lad with Ag at the start of his name) he also has no PM so cant ask him to stop something he dont do, just cant understand why they left this option so bare.

Nevermind just have to keep going, Missed six more one on one's since this. Great

We can't name players here? :o Good thing you were super secret on your description and noone will know you were talking about Agbonlahor!

Anyway, on my game he doesn't have that good dribbling or technique so that might be why he can't go around the keepers.(Notice: not saying it's because of this he can't learn them but it's what i suspect) It can also be your settings on Creative Freedom, Mentality and even Long Shots.

It's very common for players to refuse to learn PPMs and there doesn't seem to be any logic to it. Ironically Rooney refused to stop arguing with officials, saying it wouldn't improve his game. I say ironic because in the news today he's quoted as saying he won't reduce his aggression!

I asked Andy Gray to place his shots because he was putting too much power on his shots and missing, and I know he is able to place his shots in the corners to score more. After I asked him to do so he said he was satisfied with the way he was playing and sees no point to try and place his shots. He tells me he is satisfied the way he is playing when you have played 30 league games and have 6 goals, 4 of which were spot kicks? So guess who is in the reserves right now?

I think the PPMs are a little pointless tbh. As Tyler said, why would any player say they are happy with the way they're playing with stats like that. It makes me want to climb into the game and scream at the arrogant little <bleep> to shut up and do as I say!

Sorry.... got a bit carried away there! :D

Archived