+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't ask players to curl the ball or stop curling the ball so much

Amateur

Question Can't ask players to curl the ball or stop curling the ball so much

Can't figure out how to do it. I know teaching/unteaching some of the player preferred moves are based on position, like run with ball down the right requires you to have a right sided position (ex: right back). But I've never seen the option to teach any of my players how to curl it!

Part-timer

Default Re: Can't ask players to curl the ball or stop curling the ball so much

The only way is to find a player who already has it, and get him to tutor a youngster, and hope it is successful.

Amateur

Can regens start off with this? or is it really just limited to tutoring and keeping your fingers crossed?

Sounds like a bug or an oversight to me. Are there other PPMs that can only be done via tutoring?

Part-timer

Quote Originally Posted by Lung View Post
    Can regens start off with this? or is it really just limited to tutoring and keeping your fingers crossed?

Sounds like a bug or an oversight to me. Are there other PPMs that can only be done via tutoring?
    I think the PPM "argues with officials" is another. And also "Gets Into Opposition Area".

+ Reply to Thread