Who's been furthest into the future??

2029 is the furthest I've got (currently playing that game now). There have been others who have got to 2060 by actually playing, rather than holiday games too. Strangely, a lot of them have less playing time than I do!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DiscoStu94:

2008 icon_biggrin.gif. But starting to settle into my Arsenal game now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha brilliant! yeah like 2010...but my computer crashed so i am starting again - on previous versions i've got to 2025...

2067 on fm07-played till 2018, holidayed/played til 2025, then just went on holiday. It was pretty weird. West Ham were like the ultimate team-with their star striker Ben Beardsley having scored 148(!) goals for england. Zaragoza and Roma were pretty nifty too

On fm08 im currently in 2025 with York!

Im in 2031 in my game now, but I went on holiday from the start until 2027, so I've only actually finished 3 seasons...so it probably doesnt count! I usually lose interest in the game once I get past 6 or 7 seasons, that takes me so long that theres some new developement/signing in the real football world that makes me want to start again!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ackter:

Something like 2148, though that was testing so doesn't really count. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ackter, did you go on holiday at all? Or played all the way through? Cos that is some serious game time!

I'm currently in 2015, and finding it hard to build a regen squad since my players are getting old. Its also hard to buy good players because of the stupid transfer mechanism. Furthermore, I'm expected to win every competition. Thinking about resigning or making a new game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Signe:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ackter:

Something like 2148, though that was testing so doesn't really count. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ackter, did you go on holiday at all? Or played all the way through? Cos that is some serious game time! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Holidayed through most of it. Still took a long time.

2024...........Arsenal are mid table in the championship, jumping back and forth between the premiership-championship. Newcastle look like getting relegated to the Coca Cola Division one and Sunderland and Portsmouth have been battling it out for the premiership for the past 4 years. Also Real Madrid and Barcelona are in the spanish 2nd division

I reached 2033 on FM07, had just won La Liga with Villareal for the first time. Took them over when they were bottom and got them up there. Then I renamed the saved game for some reason, and, not remembering I'd done so, deleted it when I cleared out a couple of other saved games I hadn't played. Wasn't a happy bunny!

Currently in 2017 on FM08, not quite as far it has to be said but then again it did take me until May to reach 2033. So still got a couple of months..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jimbokav1971:

Buck Rogers went pretty far. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doctor Who went to the end of the universe, and even then the FRED's still had the "Shoots from Distance" PPM too often...

...and once I've stopped being pithy - I've managed a rather pathetic 2015 in my current game which is as far into the future as I've ever got in a FM game.

Guest darrenkahan

does anybody have any screenshots of these like "2050" games? id love to just see the screen shot with like a star regen player profile page? anybody? that WOULD be cool!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kazza:

Got to 24 games with NUFC then they sacked me..

icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Archived