English Northern Premier League Premier Division

You can't with the game as it is.

I don't think there is any way to make another league the English league and swap all the teams about either. Definitely not down to the Northern Premier.

You could switch North Ferriby into the Conference North and play as them from there. You would have to move a team from the Conference North to the Northern Premier in exchange for North Ferriby.

Finally, you could go on holiday for a year and hope that North Ferriby get promoted to the Conference North. See Dafuge's Challenge for holiday lengths and promotion dates. You may be lucky enough to get North Ferriby promoted but it's borderline judging by their reputation (teams are promoted to the Conference North on reputation). If you scan the Dafuge thread you may find a North Ferriby savefile.

The easiest way, by far, is the old database switch. Then load the leagues you want and run the game with your team in the Conference North.

You may wanna also check the editor to make sure they have all the current players. If you're a fan you can make sure it's up to date.

• 1 month later...

Championship Manager 2009 is bringing in the Northern, Southern and the Isthmian league coming out in April. If they have the current FM 2009 model where relegated teams get replaced by teams a division lower, then I will finally be able to play as Sheffield FC without tampering with the database!

I wonder if FM 2010 will follow suit adding the 7th teir of the English system next year?

Archived