Blackburn, an impossible job?

With 11.25 mil I couldn't find a right winger suitable.. I'm also Norway manager and I'm doing great.

I'm 16th after 14 games with 9 points, can anyone reccommend any signings?

I've had to ask the club for more time to rebuild the squad as my Job Status is very insecure :(

I've already spent 7.5 mil on sunderland winger carlos edwards who is poo, and 700k on rivaldo who is even worse.

With 11.25 mil I couldn't find a right winger suitable.. I'm also Norway manager and I'm doing great.

I've had to ask the club for more time to rebuild the squad as my Job Status is very insecure :(

I've already spent 7.5 mil on sunderland winger carlos edwards who is poo, and 700k on rivaldo who is even worse.

7.5 on carlos edwards do you not watch english footie:eek:

bangoura from kiev..

im playing as brfc myself, and bought him, he did good for me.. and actually i havent finished lower then 9th, which was my first season, so its actually not impossible mate

the defence is teally good, emerton-samba-nelson-warnock

the midfield is okay, with right wing?-cm ?dunn-gamst pedersen

att is good with santa cruz-mccarthy or derbyshire..

all other players i would consider selling.. its easy finding players, who is better then you got

You should look at the good player's guide you will find a good right winger no problem at all there and to suit any budget,for the money you have wasted you could have spent say 500k on Don Cowie and he would put in a good shift for you,though like I said try the good player's forum.

Archived