Merry Christmas Everyone!

It's Christmas time...and I'm a bit ****ed off :D Look at what happened to me just now.

Malagò passes it long to Ghezzal, who is a FEW millimiters offside (but the game/AI didn't even see that, not even my players who didn't get ****ed after the goal...so it's clearly a bug)

g1.jpg

Okay well, missed offside call...no big deal. But the good part still has to come.

The pass is fairly long so my keeper bravely comes out, but Ghezzal is right on him so he nods it to Bertoli and he doesn't think twice to clear the ball.....

off my other defender's head!

g2.jpg

And of course they score a brilliant goal.

g3.jpg

Last but not least, I was denied of a penalty....got ****ed off at the ref during the press conference and got disqualified...

but hey...it's Christmas!

ps: You should definitely take a look at the pkm..it's worth a few laughs! http://www.2shared.com/file/4516050/ea1608ae/Legnano_v_Cremonese__the_worst_goal_ever_.html

pps: SI...you should look at it too...and start fixing...not even in a circus happen these things!

they ask you in the press conference what you think about the ref's decision (offside/penalty)...

you've never been asked that?

Oh yeah, I have. I thought you ment during the match. After the game protesting is pointless, Often it gets you into trouble with the F.A.

Merry Christmas

Archived