+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need Help with Starting game

Amateur

Default Need Help with Starting game

Hi, i need some help, ive read all other topics concerning this and coult not find the answer, if its out there sorry for spaming
    Anyway
    I installed game, patched to 9.1 and installed the 450mb direct x file that everyone is linking
    And i still get mesage "Cannot start game : Failed to start up graphics system" (or something like that)
    I have GeForce 7300 and i have updated the drivers, i am dling patch 9.2 atm, but i dont think it will solve anything, so any help would be apreciated

Reserves

Default Re: Need Help with Starting game

Quote Originally Posted by Keva View Post
    Hi, i need some help, ive read all other topics concerning this and coult not find the answer, if its out there sorry for spaming
    Anyway
    I installed game, patched to 9.1 and installed the 450mb direct x file that everyone is linking
    And i still get mesage "Cannot start game : Failed to start up graphics system" (or something like that)
    I have GeForce 7300 and i have updated the drivers, i am dling patch 9.2 atm, but i dont think it will solve anything, so any help would be apreciated
    Very strange considering your Card is above Specifications...

Amateur

Thats why after hours of searching every place on web hoping to find someone with similar problem i posted here

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by Keva View Post
    Thats why after hours of searching every place on web hoping to find someone with similar problem i posted here
    Your best emailing a member of Sports Interactive mate.

+ Reply to Thread