A Regen Question

People who are two footed have naturally lower "attributes" because they can use both feet.

To put it simply :

A player who has "one foot" (We'll take right, for this example) - Has Free Kicks of 18. This means, with his right foot he takes free kicks at the rating of 18, but can't really even hit the ball straight with his left foot.

A player who has "two feet" - has free kick rating of 15. This means he can strike the free kick at the rating of 15, equally on both feet.

Things such as this can be extremely useful for passing, shooting, crossing and Dribbling, because the 2 footed player can easily outclass a 1 footed player.

The guy you have there looks amazing, and is 2 footed, which is a huge bonus and makes him worth a lot to your team. I urge you to hang on to him.

People who are two footed have naturally lower "attributes" because they can use both feet.

To put it simply :

A player who has "one foot" (We'll take right, for this example) - Has Free Kicks of 18. This means, with his right foot he takes free kicks at the rating of 18, but can't really even hit the ball straight with his left foot.

A player who has "two feet" - has free kick rating of 15. This means he can strike the free kick at the rating of 15, equally on both feet.

Things such as this can be extremely useful for passing, shooting, crossing and Dribbling, because the 2 footed player can easily outclass a 1 footed player.

The guy you have there looks amazing, and is 2 footed, which is a huge bonus and makes him worth a lot to your team. I urge you to hang on to him.

All attributes are lowered for two-footed players which is unrealistic but that's the reason they rate him so highly.

Oh, ok thanks for all the advice, i'm trying to retrain him as centre back, should i stop?

Jumping 9. Not really centre half material IMO. If you're going to retrain him anywhere, I'd suggest defensive midfield (or MC if you don't use a DM).

Wow, where to start? Even if he was one-footed, he's 18 years and a few months old and already has Tackling (and Determination) at a good enough level. Other important attributes that should continue to rise, but are already at a good level are: Passing, Anticipation, Positioning, Teamwork and Work Rate. His pace is good enough.

Very nice player, especially if he continues to improve.

its not unrealistic, AB- - if you actually go to the T&TT forum, WWFan will explain to you in detail why its effective.

ye but but footedness IRL has nothing to do with footballing skill. So it is unrealistic. A players ability to cross a ball for example doesnt decrease because he can do it with both feet. If a player is naturally both footed hes probably been like this since he first started to play so shouldnt have any factor on skill

ye but but footedness IRL has nothing to do with footballing skill. So it is unrealistic. A players ability to cross a ball for example doesnt decrease because he can do it with both feet. If a player is naturally both footed hes probably been like this since he first started to play so shouldnt have any factor on skill

But a player is better because he can do it with both feet, so his CA will be higher. It's not a disadvantage, it's an advantage! It's like claiming that being fast is a hinderance because it makes you worse at shooting- it doesn't.

Sometimes you just have to accept that this is actually a game and the way things are done to get an end result in nature must be done differently in programming to get the same result. The only difference we see is cosmetic.

Sometimes you just have to accept that this is actually a game and the way things are done to get an end result in nature must be done differently in programming to get the same result. The only difference we see is cosmetic.

ye i agree with that. someone said that it is realistic, i was argueing that its not. thats all. cos it isnt.

Archived