BIG Improvement!!

A HUGE thanks to everyone at SI for the latest patch!! I can't believe how much better the game play is now, especially the attacking play. Teams and players actually make inteliigent moves now, and strikers look dangerous! It is so much more exciting to watch!! Other improvements I've noticed are that through balls are played more often and more intelligently, players run into space, and close in shots are more effective, as are 1 on 1 situations!! I find myself watching entire matches now, can't tear my eyes away from the action!! GREAT JOB everyone at SI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would also like to add my thanks to this thread.......Although there are still a couple of little annoying bugs left over I am not too bothered by them as they don't really ruin the game.

Ye, SI programmers put huge effort in last patch... but not enough to fix all bugs, there are still huge amount of bugs, anyway I am happy that I can finally play. Maybe I shouldn't blame programmes since they can only fix bugs that are posted here/given them by testers (they are really f... lazy and I don't know what are they doing, they should get fired / changed...)

Ill agree with your comments! Been playing FM/CM since day 1, it gets more addictive every year and this is by far the best (although there are still a few bugs left that need ironing out) I love the 3d match engine but wonder why its so graphic intense! My laptop can play graphics but its very jerky but its as smooth as a babies bottom on my PC.

Great work SI, cant wait for FM10 (please iron out all the bugs before release!!! lol)

God help my girlf next year! lol

Ill agree with your comments! Been playing FM/CM since day 1, it gets more addictive every year and this is by far the best (although there are still a few bugs left that need ironing out) I love the 3d match engine but wonder why its so graphic intense! My laptop can play graphics but its very jerky but its as smooth as a babies bottom on my PC.

Great work SI, cant wait for FM10 (please iron out all the bugs before release!!! lol)

God help my girlf next year! lol

just buy her a rabbit. ;)

You call this improvement?!

This is not realism, you have more than 10 one-on-ones with the keeper in every game, the defense plays like it doesn't exists, world class strikers shooting again and again in the keeper...

It's much much worse than 9.1.0. Another big flop from the boys at SI. Maybe the last time I pay for FM, it keeps getting worse from year to year. :thdn:

Archived