Why is EVERY injury a month long?

I understand injuries are part of the game and that SI wanted to make it more realistic this year. But it's ridiculous. EVERY injury i get is a month+ long, i've nearly finished my first season and i don't think i've had an injury where it's being less then 3 weeks. If a player gets injured in a match now, i think aw ****, another player out for a month, and low and behold, it is a month.

Its not the frequency of the injuries, just the bloody length =.=

I'm using 9.0.2 btw.

Agree with this. Some of these injuries have ridiculous lengths associated with them.

Fractured wrist is a good example. A fractured/sprained wrist does not put a pro footballer out for anything longer than 2/3 weeks. I should know (not that im a pro footballer) but because i've played football with a broken wrist two weeks after i did it. It requires a bandage and paracetamol at most. Yes we've argued about this before, but no one came up with any satisfactory reason as to why they would be out for so long with a wrst injury. (unless they're a keeper of course)

Bruised thigh - 2 weeks. That's a joke.

Bruised head - 2 weeks. That's a joke.

Twist knee - between a month and two months. What?

Twisted ankle, the same.

its just silly.

I find most of the injuries that my players suffer are initially estimated at requiring a month's length of recuperation, but they manage to clear up after 2-3 weeks.

Some examples are:

Twisted Knee - 1 month estimate / 2 weeks actual

Twisted Ankle - 1 month estimate / 3 weeks actual

Calf Strain - 1 month estimate / 3 weeks actual

Pulled Hamstring - 1 month estimate / 3 weeks actual

Strained Wrist - 2 weeks estimate / 1 week actual

I've only played a few games with the new patch and yes, lots of injuries for 1+ month. My injury rates were reasonable in 9.1.0. Before the 1st patch I gave myself 'permission' to impose a rule: when I get to 10 serious injuries, I'll use an ingame editor to 'heal' the squad. Hate doing it, but if I have to with patch 2 I will.

Archived