Do Strikers score now?

my strikers scored anyway. you just need to get there instructions right. one will usually always score more than the other. one thing i will say about the new patch is that the strikers actually place shots rather than blast them, meaning they at least test the keeper more

do your strikers actually score more than 1 goal per 25 chances with this new patch?

my striker miss a lot of goal in one vs one agiast the keeper.... i see that after installing the patch.....

i play this game whit fear i can find a bug....

im man utd with huntelaar, rooney and berbatov, they do score thats not my issue its just rooney missing 3 great chances a game? Berbatov dribbling past two players then hitting a weak shot at the keeper its just stupid! Did ronaldo score once every 3 chances last year, i dont think so.

I'm having a real hard time since I updated the version with the new patch, all of my strikers are ruddy awful now, although I am languishing in 19th in the Championship which might have something to do with it... although I am creating loads of chances. I reckon it's all about the team talks where strikers are concerned!

I've had around 30 goals from a striker, both before the patch and afterwards.

wow!

can u post a screenshot whit one striker that have made 30goals in a season plaese?

this is important for me. i can studi a different tattics.

but my striker try to shoot one ve one and miss everithing the target... :(

whit the same tactics i have won the italian serie a and the euro cup in the same years. the last years, and after the 24 ljuly 2009, after the patch 9.2, my strikers have the problem to score....

wow!

can u post a screenshot whit one striker that have made 30goals in a season plaese?

this is important for me. i can studi a different tattics.

but my striker try to shoot one ve one and miss everithing the target... :(

whit the same tactics i have won the italian serie a and the euro cup in the same years. the last years, and after the 24 ljuly 2009, after the patch 9.2, my strikers have the problem to score....

Adam Newbold

That was before the new patch.

do your strikers actually score more than 1 goal per 25 chances with this new patch?

Is this number plucked out of the air, or are you referring to the stats screen in [Club] / Information / View / Stats?

Just a few games into my new season with the patch and my stats show 10 goals from 66 shots, with my striker scoring 2 from 6. My other striker has 4 on target from 5 shots, with 1 goal.

No complaints from me then! :)

Is this number plucked out of the air, or are you referring to the stats screen in [Club] / Information / View / Stats?

Just a few games into my new season with the patch and my stats show 10 goals from 66 shots, with my striker scoring 2 from 6. My other striker has 4 on target from 5 shots, with 1 goal.

No complaints from me then! :)

and your strikers score from shoot out of the box or whit cross? u show the match in 3d?

Mine scored before the patch now they just miss after it. Absolute joke it is. I just played a game with 12 shots on goal some of the easiest chances taht in the old patch would have put away with ease. Finished game with 1 shot on target in the 91st minute aswell. Funnily enough it does improve finnishing for the opposition especially from 20-30 yards. :(

Mine scored before the patch now they just miss after it. Absolute joke it is. I just played a game with 12 shots on goal some of the easiest chances taht in the old patch would have put away with ease. Finished game with 1 shot on target in the 91st minute aswell. Funnily enough it does improve finnishing for the opposition especially from 20-30 yards. :(

there is others people can confirm that? any others experiens?

My strikers score more often now. Before the patch, Aguero went over 25 HOURS without a goal, I was amazed. Since the patch, he's scored 10 goals in 14 games. I can't really make a comparison with Torres as he's always injured, Keane doesn't seem much different either, Saivet however has been scoring alot more frequently now aswell.

some people really are daft, read tactics guides. i've never had a problem with strikers scoring so far on fm09, one on ones or any style of scoring

! plaing whit 9.2? u show the action during the match? or u use "only text"? thanks

some people really are daft, read tactics guides. i've never had a problem with strikers scoring so far on fm09, one on ones or any style of scoring

Neither have I but I am now. I just don't understand how they can miss so many easy chances after the patch which they would have put away for sure before it. Like on the last patch I would have said the game was almost perfect!! Now i feel as if its fm 08 before it was patched :(.

I just played a game against Melbourne Victory with Rooney, Berbatov, S. Forti and Ronaldo in my team and had 25 attempts at goal with 15 on target and only scored twice, seems a bit unrealistic to me...Considering before the patch my strikers were clinical...I once had a game with 9 shots on target and won 5-0, plus 1 game with 1 shot on goal an entire match (shut up shot after scoring) and it fnished up 1-0 to me.

I'm gonna have to tweak my tactics but its annoying because my tactics were fantatsic pre patch.

It's probably my tactics are not effective anymore under the patch even though it plays the same and creates the same about of chances. These just not being taken or put on target. Something I hate that your tactics have such an effect on the ability to take chances even though it really shouldn't and should just be about the creation of chances.

It's probably my tactics are not effective anymore under the patch even though it plays the same and creates the same about of chances. These just not being taken or put on target. Something I hate that your tactics have such an effect on the ability to take chances even though it really shouldn't and should just be about the creation of chances.

Patch appears placed more emphasis for trying to play on team strengths in attack.After i tweaked my 9.1 tactics slightly, my strikers scored 8 goals in next 3 games, while still not conceding any goals (conceded 1 goal in 11 BSS matches so far).

I do believe that, since they fixed FB's in this patch , pitch size has more importance for tactics now.

huntelaar and torres for me scoring over a goal a game and torres ended up with 36 and huntelaar with 31. podolski and keane both got into the 20's as well. needless to say i got past the 100 goals mark in my season. not 100 points though. :(

wow! whit 9.2?!

Archived