Japanese Feeder Club

Hi,

I have just had the board come back to me with some options for Feeder Clubs - (im looking for a Commercial feeder)

Birmingham City

Houston Dynamo (comm)

Bursaspor

ES Tunis

Hamamatsu Rafale (comm)

My question is, being that a certain company owns all the rights to anything Japanese, am I likely to see any advantages to accepting Hamamatsu (£2.5m) over Houston (£877k)?

from what I can tell there are no Japanese regens nor is the team populated by any players. They dont even have an info screen! lol.

Thanks

Commercial feeder clubs aren't ment to supply you with players. They just advertise for your team in their country, and you get much more money from it. The main countries you get feeder clubs from is Japan, China, Korea and USA. I would accept the japanese offer since they're offering you the most money.

true, however in the past FM's i've based my decisions on a number of things (players,value of club, debt etc) also its is I who will be paying them the money!!

Has anyone seen/noticed anything different in Japanses feeder clubs? Will I see Japanese regens?

Thanks

Hi,

I have just had the board come back to me with some options for Feeder Clubs - (im looking for a Commercial feeder)

Birmingham City

Houston Dynamo (comm)

Bursaspor

ES Tunis

Hamamatsu Rafale (comm)

My question is, being that a certain company owns all the rights to anything Japanese, am I likely to see any advantages to accepting Hamamatsu (£2.5m) over Houston (£877k)?

from what I can tell there are no Japanese regens nor is the team populated by any players. They dont even have an info screen! lol.

Thanks

pro evo owns the right to japan so thats why FM cant have any of their details! and fifa own germany!

Archived