Luton town

With 4 games to go on mine, i was sat in 23rd position, with Bournemouth above me, 6 points away, and next to play.

I beat them 1-0, to make it 3 points from safety, then lost my final three games on the bounce! Was gutted as a Town fan, taking them down...

However, the board were satisfied that we gave it a good go, and didn't sack me...

Tried to go onto the next season, and keep getting an error message on the same date about Crash Dumps, so have been unable to continue. I was looking forward to bouncing back as well...

So FM, sort all these bloody bugs!

I play FM with a Luton Town fan and in the 1st season he went a bit mental and got them into the play offs only to lose in the final... he was gutted to say the least but not a bad acheivement at all. There not in too bad shape really aside from the money situation but you can offload quite a bit of excess wage early on and bring in cheaper better replacements.

When I was managing Luton I finished 19th in the first season.

Second season I finished 4th gaining promotion via the play-offs.

Third season I finished 11th in League 1.

Mid way through the fourth season I was sacked with the team hovering just above relegation. :(

In my Dafuges challenge game they stayed up and, if I recall correctly, would have won the division (or come second). Rotherham and, to my utter dismay, Bournemouth got relegated.

I haven't finished a season in any other game yet, as I haven't been able to really get into a game up till now. :(

Archived