Have injured sit out after 3rd sub?

I have played in games where I have made all three substitutions, but then a player gets injured. What I would want to happen in real life is to have the injured player go sit on the bench and continue with a player short. But I could not figure out any way to do this in the game.

So now, I only make two substitutions and keep the third until I'm well into injury time. Because if a player is injured I don't want to risk making the injury worse by keeping an injured player in the game.

Is there a way to sit an injured player without having a sub come on?

I have played in games where I have made all three substitutions, but then a player gets injured. What I would want to happen in real life is to have the injured player go sit on the bench and continue with a player short. But I could not figure out any way to do this in the game.

So now, I only make two substitutions and keep the third until I'm well into injury time. Because if a player is injured I don't want to risk making the injury worse by keeping an injured player in the game.

Is there a way to sit an injured player without having a sub come on?

Drag the injured player's name over an unused substitute's name. When you have used up all three substitutes, you will get a message along the lines of "You have used all your substitutions, are you sure you want to bring so-and-so off?". Confirm that and you will bring the injured player off and continue play with ten men.

Drag the injured player's name over an unused substitute's name. When you have used up all three substitutes, you will get a message along the lines of "You have used all your substitutions, are you sure you want to bring so-and-so off?". Confirm that and you will bring the injured player off and continue play with ten men.

I never knew that. Thanks.

I mean either. The one that is most troubling, however, is the red-cross injured one. I'm pretty sure that's the one that happened that bothered me. I could live with a player playing through a knock, but maybe would rather have him sit out also.

For red cross injuries (out of game), I'm pretty sure the game automatically takes them out regardless of whether or not you actually decide to take him out when it goes into the tactics screen.

I mean either. The one that is most troubling, however, is the red-cross injured one. I'm pretty sure that's the one that happened that bothered me. I could live with a player playing through a knock, but maybe would rather have him sit out also.

If he has a red injury then he will be taken off automatically. If you have an a vailable sub then you can relace him. Otherwise you will play with a man short.

If he has a green injury then you can manually sub him. If you have an available sub then he can be replaced. Otherwise you can opt to play with a man short.

Does that make sense?

Thanks... never knew you can take the knocked player out of the game... Even if it's a knock the injury will be bad and condition as well... not worth it leaving the knocked player to play the last 30 mins when you're up 3-0... all you'll get will be a bad injury...

Archived