Players you will never buy

Does anybody have a type of player that they will never buy? eg, from a particular region, a particular position, particular stats/attributes/ppms, or any other criteria?

I have a couple - i never buy african players because of the ACN and american players because they have internationals when others dont.

Excluding wingers and strikers I will do my utmost not to sign anyone with concentration below 15. Also, when playing in spain I try not to buy anyone with over 14 aggression as I find they get sent of all of the time. Interestingly, I dont think I've ever bought a sweeper and I think I've only played a formation with one for 20mins of a game.

Absolutely no question, Rangers and Chelsea players would never even get looked at, i also never sell to these clubs. Real Madrid are another actually. I always try to get good relationships with clubs i like - Celtic, Barcelona etc.

never buy an English player before or those played with EPL club as they 're too damn expensive and overated just like in real life icon_biggrin.gif

Currently managing in my 4th season and 2nd richest club in the world(just behind Barcelona, as usual) and have Bojan on free transfer!!! DAMN!! He's very good!!!!

I refuse to buy anyone who plays in defence or center of the park with a work rate lower than 15.

I also refuse to buy center backs with jumping less than 16 and pace less than 13

all Keepers have to have Aerial Ability, Communication, Handling, Reflexes and One on Ones 60+

Originally posted by tomtuck01:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Players you will never buy?

Bad ones. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the same here

Archived