The game has been out for about a month now...

R1ku

...and I have just about 10 days of playing time behind me, should I seek help? I've been to work normally, but have been sick for two times during the last month and played plenty during those times, but I still feel like a bad person for playing so much. I'm so totally addicted. First I spent three seasons at Leeds and then took over at Tottenham and am at my fifth season there. I just realized that there must be something wrong with me.

You off your head R1ku?

I think I am.

At the back of my head I somehow thought the game had been out for almost two months now and thought that the 10 days wasn't "so bad", but then today I checked my calendar and realized it only came out on the 14th of last month and then it hit me - 10 days of playing time in just over 30 days is almost 8 hours a day. Sure the game has been on for some hours when I wasn't playing, but still, it's a sh!te load more than I thought. Gotta try and tone it down a bit in the comings weeks.

I think I am.

At the back of my head I somehow thought the game had been out for almost two months now and thought that the 10 days wasn't "so bad", but then today I checked my calendar and realized it only came out on the 14th of last month and then it hit me - 10 days of playing time in just over 30 days is almost 8 hours a day. Sure the game has been on for some hours when I wasn't playing, but still, it's a sh!te load more than I thought. Gotta try and tone it down a bit in the comings weeks.

13 days, 7 hours, 32 minutes :D

13 days, 7 hours, 32 minutes :D

Thank you. I thought I was the only one over 10 days. Although the right time may be around 9 days, I do tend to leave the game running (well, not running, but on) sometimes when I'm away.

Something that I've thinking about today is that fact that I've almost completely skipped that two previous versions of FM (I've bought them both, but only played them for a couple of seasons), but now this version I'm so totally hooked on. Have no idea why that is. I guess I shouldn't be too worried about myself, it's only a month of my life, it's not like I've done this kind of thing my whole life. And FM is the only game I play really, I've only turned on my Xbox 360 a couple of times in the last 3-4 months.

Thank you. I thought I was the only one over 10 days. Although the right time may be around 9 days, I do tend to leave the game running (well, not running, but on) sometimes when I'm away.

I have to come clean, I tend to leave it running overnight too. In fact I tend to leave it on all the time and just dip in and out as and when I feel like it, so my actualy "hours spent sat in front of FM playing it" is probably much, much lower than that.

Archived