fm and driving game together?

i just thought of a awesome game how bout football manager type game with a driving game mixed in.say you took over man utd and u had an away game at tottenham (dam u tottenham)u had to drive to the game in time just a thought what uyou think guys

Absolutely brilliant idea for the future of FM. I'd buy, oooh, 0.000 copies and so would 99.999% of people on Earth. I cannot speak for the other planets, they may think it worthy of purchase.

Some driving games have exotic locations. Down-town LA, streets of Monte Carlo, Nurburgring... what would Football Bus Driver have? Take your bus load of players along the most realistic motorways throughout Great Britain at speeds of up to 62mph! Drive to locations such as Nottingham, Grays and Sunderland!

;)

I think it would be good if the layout was like the sims & you got up every morning had some breakfast got dressed went to work, went up to the training ground and set up ur training for the day, then you go to your stadium/office and done your tactics and buy & seel players, The on match days you gointo the dressing room and you see all your players sitting there for there team talks :p

haha Obv it wont happen but its a fun idea :D

What if you're playing a match in the CL...

For example say you are a club in Italy and you have a fixture against some club in spain for the next CL match...

Then we can have a flight simulation too... we fly the airplane to the destination...

Or even when driving you bump into another car... to the board: "Sorry, this idiot came out from nowhere... That's why we were late... Not to worry though... he ended up in the hospital!"

rofl

On a more serious note:

This wouldn't be Football Manager anymore... so Hell no! although the idea itself is quite funny when you think about it...

Moddable minigames could be fun though lol. Like a game of doctor bibber when one of the players get injured. A pokergame where you can invite some other coaches and bet the clubs money away. Or a game where you have to try to walk in a straight line as long as possible to get home using your arrow keys on the keyboard to adjust for when you win the championships and you got hammered.

at least some people are mature enough to relize its all a bit off fun!take gta for example driving around pretending to be a gangster and jet packs very realistic i bet the other planets love that game hey!!

Yeah, but that actually sells on this planet. For obvious reasons.

Football Manager + Driving Game = hello world?

Come on, you cannot blame people for joking about it ;) Its what little school kids say when you ask them what game they'd like to see made.

It'd have spaceships, and pokemon bits, and some FPS aliens to kill with huge weapons. Oh, and be a bit of GTA, FIFA and Home

I'll take five copies.

• SI Staff

Most managers will not drive the team bus so this is not high on our priorities for a Football Management game at the moment. You should assume that your team arrive on time for their matches. :)

Most managers will not drive the team bus so this is not high on our priorities for a Football Management game at the moment. You should assume that your team arrive on time for their matches. :)

Perhaps next the manager should decide what their players eat in the game! Grilled chicken for you, Ter? :D

Ah but they will park the bus in front of the goal ;)

Keano's on record as saying he fell out with Liam Miller because he was always late. Keane said that he'd never met anyone who'd had so many prangs with his car! Needs programming into FM!

Then again, we have the Luke ??? [Plymouth keeper] driving incident. Maybe not so good :thdn:

If SI were owned by EA and not by SEGA, these ideas would already be on their way to being Expansion packs at €30 each. I'd especially like the Football Accountant one. You could risk a 'ban' by trying to skim a bit off the top... maybe learn some dark secrets to hold against the chairman for ransom...

Ah but they will park the bus in front of the goal ;)

Keano's on record as saying he fell out with Liam Miller because he was always late. Keane said that he'd never met anyone who'd had so many prangs with his car! Needs programming into FM!

Then again, we have the Luke ??? [Plymouth keeper] driving incident. Maybe not so good :thdn:

McCormack i think! I know i was stuck behind it on the motorway! Lots of overtime that day!

Come to think of it, if i could have played FM at that time it would have brought the 2 ideas together!

In that case how about an add-on?

Football Bus Driver - explains itself really, you get to pick up your team from the home stadium and set off up the motorway to your next destination.

Football Pilot - Once the team board up at the airport you fly them across Europe for their CL matches.

Obviously if you have both, you could cover the whole journey. Depending on how well you drive/fly you could influence your teams ability in the upcoming fixture. Crash and you risk injuring key players or denting morale, drive too slowly and they might feel lethargic and demoralised. At the same time, driving too fast you might scare them, so getting the balance right to give them the optimum amount of adrenaline/excitement and you could be worth an extra .2 to player ratings.

Of course, you might want to go for the safer add-on options, like:

- Football Groundsman (mini-game based gardening sim)

- Director of Football (Football ebay..)

- Football Stadium Builder (work as a freelance designer/contractor and help build stadiums for all the teams in FM!)

These would all be definite purchases from me :D

Archived