Loans until the end of season.

Playing a network game and I loaned a few player to my mate who is in the lower leagues, anyway he's made the play-offs and has all the players there fine and dandy. However, the day after the second semi-final leg all the players he has loaned in return. This includes 4 from me, and a few short term loans from various other teams. Because of administration he lost a lot of players n did well to make the play-offs and I can see how its gutting for him, his keeper for the play-off final is going to be a 16 year old greyed out player he signed. His top goalscorer and playmaker also leaving.

Surely, the end of the season should take into account the latest possible date for that leagues fixtures they're loaned to?

Well he would have got a message saying the loan signings were due to return to their proper clubs a few days before, therefore renewing them, so it's his own fault.

Incompetent manager!

SACK HIM!!

Well in an odd twist, the game has delayed the return date by a few days n given him the option to extend some of the loans but not all. Seems quite weird how this is panning out.

In fact... they've now been delayed by a total of 12 days, I'm starting to worry if I'll ever get my players back lol.

Archived